Free Fire has currently crossed 10 million downloads, and with the increase in users, the competition in the game is getting very tough.
If you are having a low-end budget mobile device, then you are most likely to experience lag and frame drops, while playing the gaming and this makes the game very hard to play. If you want to fix the lag, then just follow my steps.
Best Ways to fix lag in Free Fire:-
- Use a game booster, if you don’t have one preinstalled on your mobile device.
- Use a GFX tool.
- Turn on 4x MSAA on your device’s developer options.
Let’s discuss each way in detail.
1. Use a game booster, if you don’t have one preinstalled on your mobile device.Game boosters are the app that companies like MI, Samsung, Realme, etc. provide in their phones to boost the game performance and to make the gaming experience smoother.
If you don’t have one, don’t worry, you can download it from the Play Store. There are many game boosters, available on the Play Store, but I recommend you to use Game Booster by BGNmobi.
- It clears the RAM as soon as you open the game.
- There is also a no disturbance feature, which disables notifications and call, while you are playing the game.
- It has an extreme mode to use your mobile device to use it to its full potential and give you more FPS.
- You can also monitor your game FPS.
Steps to install:-
- Open Play Store and search for Game Booster by BGNmobi.
- Install the app from the Play Store.
Steps to implement it:-
- Launch the Game Booster.
- Run Free Fire from it.
2. Use a GFX Tool:-GFX tools are apps that help to fix lag in games and give you a better experience.
There are many GFX tools available on the Play Store, you can use anyone, which you like.
Steps to implement it:-
- Download and install the GFX tool.
- Select low graphics quality.
- Select 60 FPS
- Disable Shadows
3. Turn on 4x MSAA on your device’s developer options.Do you know that there are an option n your device’s developer settings that can increase your device’s gaming performance?
The developer settings are hidden, but you can enable it.
Steps to turn on 4x MSAA
- Go to settings
- Click on about device
- Tap 8-10 times on "Build Number"
- Now, go to developer settings.
- Turn on 4x MSAA.
- Restart your mobile device.
ConclusionIn this blog, you might have read about the best ways by which you can fix Free Fire lag and make your gaming experience smoother.
If you find it helpful, share it with your friends, who are also experiencing lag and if you have any questions, comment down below.