In this blog, I will discuss two ways by which you can easily record your Free Fire gameplay.In the first way, we will be using Elgato HD60 S, you can use any other game capture card, but game capture card are too expensive and most of us don't have the budget to buy one, so, I will be discussing another way by which you can record your gameplay without a game capture card, but the problem is that you will not be able to record in game sound.However, in some devices like Samsung, LG and some Xiaomi mobile devices, you will be able to record the internal audio.
Record Free Fire gameplay using game capture card
- Elgato HD60 S or any other game capture card.
- A mobile device with lightning or USB type-c port.
- USB type-c to Hdmi cable or lightning to HDMI cable.
- HDMI cable
- Earphones or headphones with mic
- StreamLabs OBS or any other streaming software
- A computer, which is compatible with your game capture card
- A stable internet connection
- Connect your computer with your game capture card using a USB cable.
- Connect one end of your HDMI cable to the HDMI IN port of your game capture card.
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to your mobile device.
- Connect your headphones or earphones to your computer.
- Launch StreamLabs OBS or any other streaming software.
- Click on the + button available on the sources tab.
- Select video capture device and click on add source.
- Type any name in the text box and click on add new source.
- Select your game capture card in the device menu.
- Change audio output mode to output desktop audio.
- Select your headphones or earphones in mic and desktop audio.
Record Free Fire gameplay using android screen recorder
- Open Play Store and search for AZ screen recorder.
- Install AZ screen recorder
- After the app has been installed, open AZ screen recorder
- Click on the red button and click on record.
- Allow the permissions, and you are ready to go.
ConclusionIn this blog, I have discussed about the two ways, by which you can record your Free Fire gameplay. In the first way, I have used a game capture card and in the second way I have used an android app to record the gameplay.
Must read-Free Fire for PC - How to install Free Fire on Windows?